Part-Time Promotions Coordinator
The Family’s mission is to broadcast the hope of Jesus Christ to strengthen and encourage listeners in Wisconsin and beyond through our streaming services. The Family serves to educate, encourage and preserve the family through a Christ-centered contemporary and versatile communications platform. Originally an outreach of Evangel Community Church in Menasha, The Family became independent in 1969 to more effectively serve the greater Christian community. The Family Radio Network, Inc. consists of four stations with 10 signals in Central and Northeast Wisconsin. 91.9 (WEMI Appleton / Oshkosh), 91.5 (WEMY Green Bay), 88.5 (WGNV Wausau / Stevens Point / Central Wisconsin), and 91.3 (WSTM Sheboygan).
With our continued growth we are looking to add a Part-Time Promotions Coordinator to join our team. This person will represent and spread the word about The Family Radio Network, Inc. in spreading our mission by helping all people in our communities draw closer to Christ and through our mission in broadcasting the hope of Jesus Christ to strengthen and encourage listeners. Assist with the execution of station events, promoting the station at events, and working with client sponsors. Interact with our passionate listeners, give away merchandise and operating station booths. Contact and organize volunteers to help at station events.
- Execute radio station promotional activities at event locations including set-up and take
- down tents, tables, sound system, etc.
- Update, communicate and organize volunteers (Street Team) to help at events.
- Interacting with listeners
- Enthusiastic, energetic, outgoing, positive & fun personality
- Passionate for the station, and the vision and mission of The Family.
- Team Player
- Emcee at events, as needed
- Maintain safe operation of company vehicles, equipment, and other promotional tools.
- Operate station vehicles and technical/promotional equipment, as needed
- Must be strong at multi-tasking
- Must be flexible to work varying hours including evenings and weekends.
Faith Based Expectations:
- Uphold and live out The Family Radio Network, Inc.’s mission, vision, and statement of faith.
- Provide servant leadership as patterned by Christ. Compassionate, speaking the truth in love, soliciting feedback, spiritual maturity, fostering an atmosphere for The Family team to flourish.
- In partnership with the leadership team, help create strategic long-term goals and plan.
- Guide those under your supervision in making sound and balanced business decisions that will further the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Minister, pray and share the gospel with listeners and donors.
- Be actively involved in a local church.
- Strong verbal communication
- Organized and detail oriented
- Customer Service experience
- Voice radio spots, as needed
- Requires a valid Wisconsin Driver’s License, have and maintain an Excellent Driving
- May need to use personal vehicle, as needed.
The Family Radio Network, Inc., including 91.9 WEMI-FM, 91.5 WEMY-FM, 91.3 WSTM-FM and 88.5 WGNV-FM has established religious faith as a qualification for employment, as permitted by the FCC’s instructions. EOE
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com