Donor & Social Media Specialist
The Family’s mission is to broadcast the hope of Jesus Christ to strengthen and encourage listeners in Wisconsin and beyond through our streaming services. The Family serves to educate, encourage and preserve the family through a Christ-centered contemporary and versatile communications platform. Originally an outreach of Evangel Community Church in Menasha, The Family became independent in 1969 to more effectively serve the greater Christian community. The Family Radio Network, Inc. consists of four stations with 10 signals in Central and Northeast Wisconsin. 91.9 (WEMI Appleton / Oshkosh), 91.5 (WEMY Green Bay), 88.5 (WGNV Wausau / Stevens Point / Central Wisconsin), and 91.3 (WSTM Sheboygan).
With our continued growth we are looking to add a Donor & Social Media Specialist to join our team. This person will oversee all aspects of yet-to-be-designed fundraising programs as well as create fundraising goals and solicit funds to meet these goals. This person will also create content and collaborate with others to develop and execute targeted, relevant, personalized content across digital channels.
- Actively recruits and manages corporate, community, and individual donors, engaging them in The Family’s mission and securing financial support.
- Manages, implements and evaluates various campaign events and activities per The Family’s recognized best practices, benchmarks and timelines and work with staff to achieve goals and outcomes.
- Prepares communications including the design, writing and printing of brochures, e-newsletters, donor communications and annual reports.
- Write timely, relevant and personalize content that increases visibility and drives awareness
- Produce high-quality short, medium and long-form copy that incorporates best practices for digital and traditional marketing use
- Use analytic platforms to understand engagement to drive content strategy
- Diversify and proactively bring ideas as well as develop content,for promotional events, record video, and create social media posts, blogs, etc.
Faith Based Expectations:
- Uphold and live out The Family Radio Network, Inc.’s mission, vision, and statement of faith.
- Provide servant leadership as patterned by Christ. Compassionate, speaking the truth in love, soliciting feedback, spiritual maturity, fostering an atmosphere for The Family team to flourish.
- In partnership with the leadership team, help create strategic long-term goals and plan.
- Guide those under your supervision in making sound and balanced business decisions that will further the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Minister, pray and share the gospel with listeners and donors.
- Be actively involved in a local church.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination education and experience
- Strong digital knowledge and proven track record in executing digital marketing strategies and solutions in small to medium businesses
- Experience fundraising, grant writing and meeting with donors and comfortable asking for funding.
- Experience with proven results in fundraising and donor development.
- Experienced writer and editor for multiple channels and formats
- Experience in graphic design, video creation and editing
- Experience in collateral creation, internal and external communications, digital marketing such as web content and email campaigns, direct marketing, advertising, and social media content creation
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and time management skills
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Photoshop
- All other duties as assigned
The Family Radio Network, Inc., including 91.9 WEMI-FM, 91.5 WEMY-FM, 91.3 WSTM-FM and 88.5 WGNV-FM has established religious faith as a qualification for employment, as permitted by the FCC’s instructions. EOE
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com