Community Engagement Coordinator
The Family is owned and operated by The Family Radio Network, Inc. (The Family) a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, founded in 1969. The Family Radio Network, Inc. consists of four stations with 10 signals in Eastern & Central Wisconsin. Originally an outreach of Evangel Community Church in Menasha, The Family became independent in 1969 to more effectively serve the greater Christian community.
As we continue to grow, we are looking to add a Community Engagement Coordinator! This person is meant to help fulfill The Family’s mission by helping all people in our listening areas draw closer to Christ and through our mission in broadcasting the hope of Jesus Christ to strengthen and encourage listeners. To accomplish this, our Community Engagement team, is active in the communities we serve through station events, promotion, contests, community outreach initiatives, and in finding events for the station to participate in. This position will need to interact with our listeners. Organize and contact volunteers to help at station events.
- Execute radio station community engagement events and activities at various venue locations including set-up, take down tents, tables, sound system, etc.
- This position frequently attends and represents station at events that occur during evenings, weekends, and occasional holidays.
- Lead Help for the Homeless Hygiene Drive.
- Secure & confirm area coordinators in all areas
- Communicating via email, virtual meetings, and correspondence with coordinators
- Update materials
- Pre-plan event in securing/renewing sites
- Participate in Appleton H4H events and other locations, as needed
- Be able to “throw the party” by handling both pre-event and day of event logistics for The Family special events and concerts as needed.
- Interacting with listeners.
- Collaborate with Digital Content Manager for graphic designs, as needed.
- Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, is spiritually grounded, and knowledgeable of the Bible.
- Customer service and promotional event experience preferred.
- Highly motivated team player capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to strategize, plan and execute radio station promotions and community outreach events.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, outgoing, positive & fun personality.
Application & Resume:
We are unable to consider resumes without an application. Please complete our online
application attached your cover letter and resume, at: TheFamily.net click on Careers.
The Family Radio Network, Inc., including 91.9 WEMI-FM, 91.5 WEMY-FM, 91.3 WSTM-
FM, 88.5 WGNV-FM and 99.9 WGNW-FM has established religious faith as a qualification
for employment, as permitted by the FCC’s instructions.
To apply for this job please visit TheFamily.net.