The Family’s mission is to broadcast the hope of Jesus Christ to strengthen and encourage listeners in Wisconsin and beyond through our streaming services. The Family serves to educate, encourage and preserve the family through a Christ-centered contemporary and versatile communications platform. Originally an outreach of Evangel Community Church in Menasha, The Family became independent in 1969 to more effectively serve the greater Christian community. The Family Radio Network, Inc. consists of four stations with 10 signals in Central and Northeast Wisconsin. 91.9 (WEMI Appleton / Oshkosh), 91.5 (WEMY Green Bay), 88.5 (WGNV Wausau / Stevens Point / Central Wisconsin), and 91.3 (WSTM Sheboygan).
With our continued growth we are looking to add an Account Executive to join our team. This person will build relationships with businesses, churches and non-profit organizations throughout the Sheboygan and surrounding areas and secure underwriting sponsorships.
- Initiate face-to-face contact, develop and maintain strong working relationships with all clients i.e. lunch meetings or at their place of business per designated territory or account list.
- Proficient in prospecting and aggressively seeking new clients by networking, cold- calling, canvassing, referrals and other means.
- Prepare spot proposals, agreements, and schedules for potential and current sponsors.
- Prompt follow-up service is required at the desired pace of the sponsor.
- Develop radio script concepts in coordination with the sponsor and the stations copywriter.
- Prepare and maintain accurate client files containing past agreements, orders, and scripts.
- When necessary, record client’s spot at their place of business.
- Attend station promotional events as needed i.e. concerts, live remotes, business expo’s, etc.
- Attend training seminars as determined by the Chief Business Development Officer.
Faith Based Expectations:
- Uphold and live out The Family Radio Network, Inc.’s mission, vision, and statement of faith.
- Provide servant leadership as patterned by Christ. Compassionate, speaking the truth in love, soliciting feedback, spiritual maturity, fostering an atmosphere for The Family team to flourish.
- In partnership with the leadership team, help create strategic long-term goals and plan.
- Guide those under your supervision in making sound and balanced business decisions that will further the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Minister, pray and share the gospel with listeners and donors.
- Be actively involved in a local church.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination education and experience
- 2+ years of sales experience with a track record of being a top performer referred.
- High-energy/self-motivated – able to work with minimal supervision while achieving
- daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Compelling – excellence in motivating potential clients to see the benefits that The
- Family and its mission will bring to their business.
- Teachable – open to correction as well as willing to adapt to market changes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Requires working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, and Outlook software
The Family Radio Network, Inc., including 91.9 WEMI-FM, 91.5 WEMY-FM, 91.3 WSTM-FM and 88.5 WGNV-FM has established religious faith as a qualification for employment, as permitted by the FCC’s instructions. EOE
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com