Job Title: Operations & Traffic Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time
Summary of Position:
This full-time team member has the opportunity to join the team of a thriving Christian radio ministry in a family-friendly, low-cost-of-living part of the world.
They oversee incoming satellite and locally produced programs on Hope 100.7 and 93.7 The Light. And they oversee commercial and underwriting production and are responsible for traffic schedules. This person must have a heart for service, exhibit a teachable spirit, a high level of energy, self-motivation and enthusiasm, be a born-again Christian and demonstrate character as exemplified by the Fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23)
– Audio production skills
– Excellent written skills
– Radio and radio automation experience. Working knowledge of ENCO DAD a plus.
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
– Comfortable with and capable of working with the latest technology.
– Knowledge of FCC requirements for non-commercial underwriting announcements
– Prior experience with radio traffic software – knowledge with Natural Log a plus
Additional Skills, Abilities and Special Gifts/Talents:
Have good written and verbal skills.
– Be organized. Be attentive to detail and able to handle multiple tasks.
– Able to occasionally lift up to 40lbs.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
– Provide assistance with events in the public, as needed.
– Assist with on-air fundraisers, as needed.
– Position requires willingness to work a flexible schedule (What does this mean? That they can choose a flexible schedule or they need to be open to evenings and weekends for station work, as needed?)
To apply. firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com