POSITION: PRODUCER/PRODUCTION COORDINATOR (Full-time)
Salem Media Group/Philadelphia, Philadelphia’s AM990 The Answer and WFIL AM560 Philadelphia’s Christian Radio, have an opening Full-Time Producer/Production Coordinator.
- Execute all aspects of production and promotion of a daily, live talk show (the Tim DeMoss Show). This includes, but not limited to: show prep, audio editing and production, creating podcasts, running sound board, screening listener calls, scheduling guests, creating, monitoring and engaging on social media platforms
- Serve as backup producer for the Philadelphia’s Morning Answer with Chris Stigall program, with duties similar to the Tim DeMoss Show
- Ensure prize fulfillment of all show giveaways
- Carry out periodic “in the field” duties (e.g. take a station vehicle and report from an event or give away prizes to listeners at various locations); also, attend periodic station events
- Assist with production for both Salem Philadelphia stations (WFIL & WNTP) including voice work, editing, promo/feature/commercial creation, and placement of audio in station system
- Voice track a regular air shift
- Additional tasks may be assigned as needed
- Ability to learn Digital Audio Control System, phone screener software, audio boards, and digital editing software
- Phone skills, including call screening and scheduling phone guests
- Important characteristics include intelligent, sharp, organized, detailed, plans ahead, intuitive, proactive, creative, hardworking with a can-do attitude, takes ownership of duties, friendly but focused, good listener, honest, coachable, self-starter
- Must be available during normal business hours (generally in the 8am-6pm window, with occasional days that start earlier or end later)
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Must have reliable transportation
This is a full-time position with a benefits package including paid vacation and holidays and a 401K plan. Come see how Salem is DIFFERENT and why we’ve been awarded as a “Great Place to Work” and as a “Best and Brightest” employer.” Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, visit SalemMedia.com, click on the Careers tab and search for Philadelphia positions.
To apply for this job please visit SalemMedia.com.