POSITION: MEDIA STRATEGIST (ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE)
Salem Media Group/Philadelphia has an opening for a Media Strategist.
Salem Media Group/Philadelphia properties include WFIL 560AM Philadelphia’s Christian Radio, News Talk WNTP 990AM and Salem Surround Philadelphia. Salem Surround is a multi-media service that provides digital marketing solutions.
As a Media Strategist you’ll be in the field every day meeting with businesses creating strategies to grow their business utilizing our full portfolio of broadcast and digital marketing opportunities. Join our growing team of media professionals with the right tools at the right time to deliver our audiences to new advertisers in Philadelphia.
- Meet and exceed personal sales goals
- Develop, prepare and present multimedia advertising campaigns for advertisers utilizing radio, digital and event
- Maintain and grow local accounts while developing new local accounts
- Provide timely accurate projections/forecast reports
- Responsible for timely collections due from advertisers
- Assist in special station events and promotions as needed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A positive and energetic style, with high integrity, strong work ethic, and ownership of outcomes
- Proficient in computer skills (Windows/PC, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Must have a reliable and fully insured automobile and a valid driver’s license
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation and holidays
To apply, visit SalemMedia.com, click on the Careers tab and search for Philadelphia positions. Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit SalemMedia.com.