PT Board Operator
Requisition Number: PARTT03455
Our Part-Time Board Operator will assist in the day-to-day operations of KKMS/WWTC/KYCR/KDIZ and execute job functions critical to the nature of successful broadcasting.
- Board operator weekends and evening hours as necessary – Approximately 10-15 hours per week.
- Perform production duties as assigned
- Setup and execute remote broadcasts
- Update podcast files as necessary
- Web search and download requested sound files
- Setup and engineer audio at station events
- Download and import various programs and commercials
- Implement programming decisions by the Operations Manager as needed
- Perform additional duties and special projects as required by the Operations Manager
- Experience in broadcast media (both on-air and production a plus)
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Organized and able to manage multiple tasks and projects effectively.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic personality that is conducive to rapport building with internal staff and external community
- Computer skills, including ENCO Automation, Adobe Audition, Windows Networking and Microsoft Office applications
- Goal/achievement oriented and open to learning, development and growth
Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, visit salemmedia.com and click on the careers tab.
To apply for this job please visit salemmedia.com.