KNEO Radio, a non-commercial Christian station in Neosho, MO, is looking for a creative and talented Production Director with skills in control board operation and sports play-by-play. This person will be counted on to help creatively maintain a dynamic on-air sound for KNEO. As Production Director, you will be a vital part of this growing Christian radio and Internet ministry and will have a part in almost all aspects of production work and will be counted upon to conduct some on-air interviews. Knowledge of sports is critical with the opportunity to serve as a studio producer for many of our high school sports broadcast. This person will also have the chance to serve as a play-by-play broadcaster for some of our local high school and college sports broadcasts. Qualified person must be committed to long term employment. KNEO serves a 50-60 mile radius that covers Southwest Missouri, Northeast Oklahoma, Southeast Kansas and Northwest Arkansas.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (duties include but are not limited to)
- Help maintain, develop and design a high quality on-air sound.
- Help oversee all daily program production aspects.
- Assist with some sports play-by-play duties with the chance to help expand our leading sports presence in the local communities.
- One of the main studio producers for high school sports broadcasts.
- Work with GM/Director of Operations and to ensure satisfaction of on-air content.
- Responsible to work various hours at times plus responsible for weekend and holiday duties on a rotational basis.
- Assist in script writing
- Assist in various fundraising efforts.
- Assist in different station promotional events.
- Other creative duties and requirements as assigned by management.
- Must uphold the company’s core values of servant leadership, humility, integrity, honesty, hard work, passion, continual improvement and respect of authority and other team members.
- Must be extremely team oriented.
- Must have a servant mentality of ministry work.
- Experience in Radio, TV, Marketing, Advertising, Agency, or similar industry preferred
- Must be proficient in Adobe Audition/Cool Edit Pro, Microsoft Office.
- Highly organized, self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Able to work very quickly and under tight deadlines
- Experience in sports play-by-play is preferred.
This is a salaried position with commissions, sick days, vacation days and an IRA available. Position also receives a provision towards health insurance.
If interested please email your resume, aircheck and script/journalism samples (if available) to [email protected] or [email protected]. You may also send your resume by mail to 10827 Hwy 86 East, Neosho, MO 64850. No phone calls please.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org