Educational Media Foundation, the parent company of K-LOVE, currently seeks a Program Director who comes with major market experience, a drive for excellence and for the win, and passion to serve and lead the largest Christian radio network in the U.S. This key role is responsible for K-LOVE programming and media – both on-air and streaming – and influences our podcasting platform to produce shows that create a connection between the listener and the love of Jesus Christ.
Who you are:
You pay attention to every single detail. No aspect of Programming is too small to be within your scope. You know your target demo, what they love and how they think. You how to pick hit music, study and dissect research, coach air talent, dial-in imaging and clocks, and coordinate it all with the digital team so the website and socials are in sync with on-air product. You have relationships with label contacts to help secure nationwide firsts for promotions, music and interviews. On-air, App and Streaming offerings are dialed in with our messaging and this product can compete and win against the best in the country. Ready?
This opportunity is for a proven professional who is a follower of Jesus and walks out that relationship in their day to day life. You LOVE music and podcasting, are passionate about the audio space, have a desire to make a difference and see lives impacted, and understand how to lead and invest in others. You’ve been described as a servant leader and know that you work to serve Jesus and your staff, bringing out their best and leading them for success.
Your experience looks like:
- 5+ years major market or network programming with track record of success
- Music programming and imaging expertise.
- Knowledge of analytics and insights, and personal experience prioritizing content acquisition and inform programming strategies.
- Experience planning and implementing donor relations programs, events and communications.
- Experience utilizing music and perceptual research
- Innovative, strategic thinker.
- A strong work ethic.
- Staff leadership experience to include performance management and review, hiring, team building, staff development and coaching.
- Strategic planning, setting goals and objectives for self and team.
- Must possess strong communication skills and build relationships with partners, executives and content creators.
- Proven ability to plan, organize, lead and direct projects.
- Must be able to communicate and influence effectively at all levels of the organization.
Here’s what we offer:
- Freedom and encouragement to create compelling content.
- A+++ studios with the most modern tools you need to be successful and deliver high quality content.
- The opportunity to pray for our listeners and team members each day.
As the largest non-profit Christian Media Ministry, we provide a competitive salary and that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards Package also offers outstanding medical, dental and vision protection, as well as a robust 401K plan. You will have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life, including a generous paid time off policy as well as learning, growth and advancement opportunities. Even better, we have some cool not so usual benefits, like praying openly at work and time off for service projects.
- Must pass a pre-employment background & reference check.
- Must provide proof of legal authorization to work in the US.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable motor vehicle report.
Learn more about us at www.klove.com/jobs and apply today!
To apply for this job please visit www.klove.com.