Due to exciting growth and career progression within our Mission, we’re looking for an outstanding experienced sales professional to join the local team to grow sales results while maintaining a focus on building great long term sponsor partnerships.
Radio, digital and online platforms are an attractive and effective connection for sponsors with a dedicated listener base. Our friendly and dedicated sales team partner with a growing list of sponsors to create mutually attractive sponsorship opportunities.
This rare role located at our Seven Hills office is ideal for a person with a genuine passion for the mission and vision of Hope Media and a commitment to the Hope values – Be humble, Be real, Be all in.
The role involves:
- Working alongside a local and national team to identify new on-air sponsorship revenue from local businesses, advertising agencies and not for profit organisations.
- Manage and develop current relationships with local sponsors.
- Represent the organisation at sponsor/business related functions and promotions both during and outside normal business hours.
The successful applicant will:
- Have 2 years’ sales experience essential (with media sales experience desirable).
- Be able to demonstrate a proven ability to achieve sales targets.
- Have highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Be organised, intentional, persistent, and resilient.
- Be highly motivated and thrive with limited supervision.
- Have experience in territory sales and/or cold calling skills.
Hope Media is Sydney’s leading Christian media organisation. We are the parent company of Hope 103.2, Inspire Digital on DAB+, and Hope Online. Our team is made up of media professionals committed to impacting people with experiences of God’s love.
Hope Media acknowledges that Sydney is not Australia’s most affordable city to live in and remuneration recognises your experience and the cost of living in this fantastic city.
Ready to Apply?
Send your application addressing why you would like to work for Hope Media and how you meet each of the criteria along with your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org