Morning Show Co-Host for HOME.fm
Location: Spring Arbor, MI
This position is open until filled.
Co-Host HOME.fm morning show from 6am – 9am weekdays. Applicants must be thoroughly supportive of Spring Arbor University’s mission and values as an evangelical Christian university affiliated with the Free Methodist Church. Position is part-time, 15 – 20 hours per week.
– The successful candidate will co-host [email protected] (6-9 am) with partner host.
– They will generate creative content targeting our listener demographic, and plan/develop the structure of the morning show.
– Participation with staff with community appearances at expos, concerts and occasional evening or weekend events and broadcasts.
– Facilitate community interviews and news on-air, and initiate listener interaction both on-air and at public at events.
– Attendance at scheduled staff meetings.
Requirements (Experience, Education, Etc.):
– On-air experience preferred.
– Must be self-motivated, creative and possess good interpersonal, communication skills and love for the local community.
– General comfort with technology preferred.
– Individual will exhibit a life and service that is in full accord with the Spring Arbor University Concept and Community Covenant.
– Experience working in multi-cultural academic environments preferred and individuals from diverse populations are encouraged to apply.
– Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
How to apply:
Applicants must be thoroughly supportive of the University’s mission and values as an evangelical Christian university affiliated with the Free Methodist Church.
Apply online at https://arbor.peopleadmin.com/postings/1505
Find out about Spring Arbor University at http://www.arbor.edu
To apply for this job please visit arbor.peopleadmin.com.