Use your talents and expertise to make an impact for Christ in our world. For over 50 years Family Life Communications has been communicating the love of Christ through our network of radio stations.
The Program Director/National On-Air Host in Tucson, Arizona will, under the guidance of the Chief Broadcast Engagement Officer, oversee format, music, news, programming, and announcer performance of the network and its radio stations. The On-Air Show Host will develop and maintain a network on-air personality that presents a brand-aligned message meeting the needs and tastes of the target audience(s). Will encourage and connect interactively with the listener while communicating the centric message of FLC’s mission to affirm faith, provide hope and encourage growth in Christ. Will develop and present an engaging On-Air program; make personal appearances in order to promote the program and the ministry.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Broadcasting or related field or equivalent education and experience
- 5 years of directing music and programming at Christian music formatted radio stations
- 5 years of radio station (or network) hosting of music shift
- 5 years increasing management responsibility
- 3 years supervisory experience
- On-air announcing ability to perform the Preeminent Standard of Interactive Broadcast Ministry
Our cutting-edge team provides a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. If you would like to use your gifts and talents to serve Christ, please visit our website at www.myflr.org; then click on “Careers” under the “About” menu to learn more about the position and how to apply.
*No submissions will be considered without a completed/signed employment application.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.myflr.org →