MORNING SHOW CO-HOST
Location: Tucson, AZ
Do you have a heart for people? Enjoy communicating and engaging with them about life through humor and authenticity?
We are looking for someone to come alongside our on-air team as we curate and program the content for our morning shows and programs. Delivering a message that provides hope, and helping people have fun and laugh with us, brings our audience closer to God. If this resonates with you, please review our Statement of Faith, and complete an application today.
The Morning Show Co-host encourages the listener while communicating the centric message of FLC’s ministry by affirming faith and demonstrating hope through the message of Christ. A key component of this position is to plan, organize and execute an engaging program that connects with our audience base and community throughout our national radio network.
- Develops and presents a daily, listener-focused, Christ-centered morning drive program and effectively communicates a personal relationship with Christ; presents a Biblical worldview in the language of our target audience
- Demonstrates the ability to create memorable moments for the listener, identifying what is the “top of mind” of our target audience
- Demonstrates the ability to share on the air from a growing personal relationship with Christ.
- Demonstrates a capability of running the audio interface/soundboards and interacting with the technical environment; including pre-show prep of recorded elements e.g. spots, bits and promos
- Makes personal appearances; serves as a liaison between the residents our networks community and nurtures personal relationships with the listener on the air utilizing regular feedback from our teams and audience.
Family Life Communications Incorporated empowers people who have a real and vibrant relationship with Jesus. Each employee is a full-time ambassador of the Lord and of FLC, has a faith walk with Christ and is active in their church. All team members regularly participate in staff devotions as our duties allow, and we’re ready to pray with and provide biblical encouragement to those who need ministry.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Three (3) to five (5) years on-air experience as a show host
- Experience using audio editing software such as Adobe Audition and Voxpro
- Basic experience working with the web and social media platforms
- General knowledge & experience using automation systems (i.e. Enco DAD, Zetta)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to communicate a Christian worldview in the language of the target audience
- Must consistently project a high-level of energy and effectively connect with the listener
- Ability to professionally represent FLC both on-air and in person; requires maturity, poise, and professionalism (includes presenting a professional appearance)
- Ability to quickly (and accurately) record, edit and air listener interactions & commentary
- Strong knowledge of FCC rules and regulations having to do with radio broadcasting
- Strong production and editing skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with strong organizational, interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Must be willing/able to travel and make public appearances, which includes over night and weekend travel & appearances
- Must possess a valid AZ driver’s license with clean driving record
Our cutting-edge team provides a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. If you would like to use your gifts and talents to serve Christ, please visit our website at:
https://www.myflr.org/job_openings/morning-show-co-host-tucson-arizona-2/ to learn more about our ministry, the position and to download and complete the application; then send application with cover letter, resume and air check to: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org