Family Life Ministries, Inc.
Radio Production Assistant
Family Life Ministries has an opening for a full-time Radio Production Assistant. Family Life, in its 65th year of ministry, has plans to build a new world-class headquarters in Corning, NY that will allow for the growth and expansion of our performing arts, events, and Hope & Healing counseling ministry departments, as well as our regional radio network which consists of nearly 70 broadcast signals in New York and Pennsylvania. For more information on Family Life and our future facility, visit https://www.familylife.org/buildingupdate.
The individual chosen to fill this position will have the opportunity of working with a talented team of over 60 staff members. An overwhelming sense of God’s call to use one’s talents and life to advance His work are necessary requirements to fill this position.
Family Life considers partnership with local churches and other Christian organizations/ministries a high priority. Integrity, excellence, teamwork, and a passion to serve characterize the ministry of Family Life. Email resume to email@example.com or mail to Family Life: POB 506; Bath, NY 14810.
- Generate concepts for radio features, spots, and special segments
- Handle assigned audio production including uploading, editing, and voicing spots, features, and program segments
- Write and produce 60-second promotional spots as needed.
- Write and produce underwriter 20-second sponsor tags
- Record and engineer Kids Corner sessions
- Record listener interviews at various events
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Attend and participate in monthly department goal meetings
- Edit, mix, and process listener calls during spring and fall Sharathons
- Cover for co-workers as needed during their absences
- Report to Production Director
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent writing, storytelling, and audio editing skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Audition CS 6 or similar digital audio workstation
- Experience with multi-track digital audio editing
- Comprehensive understanding of audio production dynamics, i.e. processing, compression, and effects
- Superior writing skills. Comedic timing is a plus
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously and complete assigned tasks on time
- Ability to work well in a creative and collaborative environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org