OPERATIONS’ DIRECTOR WITH AFTERNOON ON-AIR SHIFT
Duties and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a skilled team player with a desire for the ministry aspect of Christian radio. We need a loyal, hard-working, dedicated member of our team with a unique combination of skills for this position. Radio experience is not necessary; we are willing to train the right person in radio duties.
- On-air afternoon shift
- Production and other radio-related duties
- Creating and maintaining a website
- Social media responsibility
- Excellent in written communication (writing–grammar, punctuation, etc.)
- Extensive computer skills and trouble-shooting abilities
- Good with people in person and on the phone
- A teachable spirit with leadership potential
- Unquestioned commitment and dedication to God
- A love and appreciation for our style of Christian radio ministry
Education in related fields is not a must, but definitely a consideration.
Experience in the computer realm is required.
Radio knowledge and experience is a plus, but not necessary.
Salary compensated according to education and experience
Contribution to Retirement IRA
Contact Scott Beigle cell (850)345-9220.
Email [email protected]
Applicants must sign in agreement with our Doctrinal and Beliefs Statement shown on our
website and other employment requirements.
Info: See our website at www.FaithRadio.us to learn more about us.
Stations: We are a network of 7 stations in North Florida and South Georgia; 2 are Spanish stations. We also broadcast over the internet in both English and Spanish. We have 4 sister stations in Africa that we support and help in Kenya and Uganda.
To apply for this job email your details to Scott@FaithRadio.us