Fair Trade Services (Brentwood, TN) is looking for their next Manager, National Promotion! If serving artists, building/developing relationships with assigned radio outlets to increase airplay, strategic planning and executing promotional activities, and building artist brand awareness with Christian radio stations across the country is your thing… we want to hear from you.
Day To Day:
• Manage, with excellence, assigned Fair Trade artists through an active relationship with radio programmers in reporting and non-reporting markets.
• Promote new and current radio singles through radio station contacts and relationship building according to Fair Trade priorities.
• Generate weekly tracking logs, monitoring weekly productivity in reaching station personnel and their plans to play artists singles.
• Cooperatively work with artist managers, Fair Trade marketing, and radio team to create promotional and budget plans for assigned artists.
• Travel with artists to act as Fair Trade representative, helping maximize the connection between radio.
• Act as primary liaison with assigned radio stations for local contests and promotions.
• Collaborate with team members for all industry conferences and events involving Fair Trade Radio team as assigned.
• Manage national promotion data and reports. Work with marketing to increase the sharing of ideas and information with radio outlets to gain exposure for our artists.
• Lead and manage team social media pages and newsletters according to Fair Trade priorities.
• Assist in promotional mailings
• Understand the process of gathering all content for delivering songs to radio via PlayMPE
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Minimum two years music industry experience (radio/label/publishing/management preferred).
• Christian music and/or radio knowledge required.
• Excellent relational skills.
• Team-first mentality.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel preferred.
• Experience managing social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Hootsuite, etc.)
• Ability to manage multiple tasks while producing excellent results.
• Excellent communication skills that produce desired results of assigned work.
• Needs to be proactive, detailed, organized, and solution oriented, demonstrating good decision-making skills while thinking quickly when all facts are not known.
Please send resume, cover letter, and references to [email protected]. No phone calls, please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com