What is it like to work at EMF? You’ll find that we’re a unique blend of ministry & media; in addition to being positive & encouraging and ministry focused, we’re also technology progressive, creative, dynamic & fun.
The EMF Pastors provide biblical guidance and crisis intervention for our listeners. They provide phone counseling, write articles for our digital media platforms, respond to prayer requests, lead prayer times for our staff, and a lot more! Our Pastors also maintain scheduled office hours, plus participate in on-call rotations, and assume the responsibilities of the On-Call Pastor during those assigned periods.
This is a Full-Time, on-site position based out of our headquarters in Rocklin, CA.
Office hours for this position:
Looking for someone with flexible work hours. The Pastoral Care Area is open 7 days a week from 4am-10pm. You may work an early morning shift, mid evening and weekends. You will work 40 hours a week and will be given a set schedule upon hire. There is an on-call rotation for holidays.
NOTE: Unfortunately, this position does not allow for Pastoral Housing Allowance
- At least 6 years of Pastoral experience, handling all aspects of the office of a Pastor.
- Must also have priorbiblical counseling experience and be equip to respond to suicide, child abuse, elder abuse, marriage and spiritual issues or any other problems associated with life and its experiences.
- Strong writing skills– with prior experience writing articles/blogs. (must be able to provide writing samples upon request)
- Track record of continual learning and application of Biblical knowledge & counseling
- This is a phone & computer intensive role, so strong computer skills and the ability to multi-task in a windows environment is a must! Solid experience using Microsoft Office – (Outlook, Word, Excel). And a quick typing speed is definitely helpful.
- Must be comfortable with high volumes of calls & emails.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelors and/or Master’s in the Ministerial or Counseling field from an accredited educational institution.
- Licensed and/or Ordained with a recognized Christian church or Christian denomination and have recognition from the State & IRS as a Pastor.
- Must pass a pre-employment background & reference check (providing both employment & ministry-related references)
- MUST be able to provide a copy of your License or Certification of Ordination
- Must provide proof of legal authorization to work in the United States.
This opportunity is in Rocklin, CA, on-site at HQ. The compensation $65-71,000/year and we offer a rich benefits package including medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, generous paid vacation, sick and holiday. In addition, you will enjoy the ability to pray openly, development and advancement opportunities, a mentor, meaningful work relationships and more.
If you feel you would like to be part of our team, please apply and we will get right back to you! Thanks!
To apply: https://careers-kloveair1.icims.com/jobs/1442/associate-pastor/job
To apply for this job please visit careers-kloveair1.icims.com.