FULL-TIME DIGITAL & SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR – 10/16/2020
We’re looking for someone to join our team in the Detroit cluster of Crawford Media Group Christian Radio Stations (WMUZ-FM 103.5, WMUZ-AM 1200, WCHB-AM1340, and WRDT-AM 560) as Digital and Social Media Coordinator.
We are looking for someone who…
- is well-versed in social media
- who has demonstrated skill in content creation, including copywriting, graphics and video production, and web design
- who thinks like a Salesperson
- who is capable of working with a team
- but who also is able to take initiative, understand our stations’ goals and those of our advertising clients, and complete projects for their benefit without a great deal of prompting
The person we hire will be
- a well-organized self-starter
- able to contribute ideas
- be able to aid and abet both our stations’ promotional and audience outreach efforts
- a listener to radio and passionate about Christian Radio in particular
- working closely with the sales staff to contribute social and digital media support for our commercial advertising clients’ campaigns. Those contributions include creating multi-media content for our social media platforms and our station’s websites.
The ideal candidate will also have a working knowledge of WordPress, and some basic front-end web design knowledge, because our Digital and Social Media Coordinator will have responsibility for maintaining and updating content on our websites.
Interested parties should submit a cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org