Crawford Broadcasting–Birmingham is looking for a Commercial Scheduler. The perfect candidate must possess advanced computer skills, work well under pressure, must be proficient in excel spreadsheets, be comfortable using basic word processing software and e-mail programs. Candidate must be well organized and work far in advance of deadlines for program/spot scheduling. Must be able to work closely with the Sales Department, Writer Producers and Office Manager to perform various duties which include, but are not limited to;
- Enter all Broadcast Contracts into Software Systems with Office Manager
- Creative placement of Commercials for optimal results.
- Ensure all prepayment schedules are strictly adhered to – Notify Account Executive of any Commercials being pulled for non-payment
- Update program guide for each station to reflect any changes and provide information to receptionist and IT to update websites.
- Maintain correspondence with agencies/Operations Department to ensure weekly Insertion Orders are received and correct program airs.
- Maintain & update templates for daily schedule to ensure spots and programs will air as scheduled.
- Ensure continuity between billing software and audio scheduling software.
Interested parties should submit a letter of introduction and resume to; [email protected]
Crawford Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org