Job Title: Chief Engineer
Location: MI Detroit
Job Description: Crawford Broadcasting Company has an immediate opening for a chief engineer for its Detroit radio cluster, which consists of one FM and three AM stations. Ten years major market radio engineering experience and SBE Certified Broadcast Radio Engineer (CBRE) or higher certification are required. SBE CBNT or CBNE and DRB specialist certifications are preferred in addition to CBRE or higher. Do not apply without the required certification.
Applicants must have demonstrated proficiency in the following areas:
- High-Power FM Transmission Systems
- High-Power Solid-State Transmitters
- Digital (HD) Radio (FM and AM)
- AM Transmission Systems
- AM Directional Antenna Systems
- Audio Over Internet Protocol (AOIP) (WheatNet-IP Preferred)
- Time Domain Multiplexed (TDM) Audio (Wheatstone Preferred)
- Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) Telephone Systems (Avaya Preferred)
- Computer Networks, Servers, Routers and Switches
- Virtual Local Area Networks (VLAN)
- Building Maintenance and Electrical/Mechanical Systems
Applicants must be able to work autonomously but in concert with other department heads and station management.
Applicants must submit a resume along with at least three references by email to: [email protected]. The deadline for submissions is January 10, 2020.
Crawford Broadcasting Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Position Level: Senior level
Supervisory Responsibilities: Yes
Application Deadline: January 10, 2020
Contact Company: Crawford Broadcasting Company Contact Name: Cris Alexander Contact Address: 2821 S. Parker Road, Suite 1205 Aurora, CO 80014
Email: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org