Business Coordinator wanted for one of America’s premier Christian Radio Stations
Our long-time business coordinator has decided to retire, so we’re looking for a detail oriented problem solver to fill her shoes. This is a chance to become a major contributor to Crawford Broadcasting’s Group of Detroit radio stations: WMUZ, WMUZ-AM, WCHB and WRDT.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 2 to 5 years experience in business administration
- Excellent and demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Be highly organized, flexible and have the ability to manage multiple projects
- Possess strong written and verbal skills
- Possess strong math skills
- Have a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Here are the primary things we’ll need you to do:
- Process our billing and collection procedures
- Reconcile accounts, receivables and purchase orders
- Organize payables
- Become familiar with Marketron billing/trafficking software
- Communicate/liaison with our Corporate office
- Perform certain human resource functions: process new hire documentation, coordinate benefit eligibility and enrollment, maintain and process time cards, absences (sick time) and vacation time requests
Send your qualifications, resume and cover letter telling us why you’re the right person for the position directly to our General Manager, Frank Franciosi, by email ([email protected]) or regular mail to 12300 Radio Place, Detroit, MI 48228.
Crawford Broadcasting Company is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com