Christian Family Radio in Bowling Green, KY has a full-time opportunity to join our on-air team. The right person will create and execute a compelling daily radio show that’s listener focused.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Great storyteller willing to share life experiences with the audience
- Demonstrate a strong ability to create and curate compelling on-air content
- Demonstrate strong ability to present scripted and unscripted content with meaning and clarity
- Socially informed and perceptive; up-to-date and in tune daily with the local and national trends and/or specialized knowledge of topics/events related to on-air discussions
- Great with phones/interacting with callers, interviewing artists/guests and hosting live events
- Perform production/voice-over assignments as needed
- Strong production skills and solid knowledge of Adobe Audition
- Work in a fast and accurate manner under pressure.
- Regularly engage on social media platforms and demonstrate a solid understanding of social media skills.
- Receive and adjust to coaching/direction from Program Director
- Attend and represent the station at events, remotes and partnership meetings.
- Be a team player and show an ability to work well and learn from others.
- Assist with gathering, editing, and producing audio for on-air special events
- Understand and adhere to FCC Rules and Regulations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking
- Excellent verbal and written communication
If you’re ready to join our tight-knit team that’s like family, send your resume and aircheck to Derek Gregory, Program Director: [email protected] or mail to Christian Family Radio, PO Box 539, Bowling Green, KY 42102.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org