On Air & Promotions
Christian Family Radio (CFR) has an opening for an on-air personality with additional promotions responsibilities in Bowling Green, KY.
The on-air shift will be determined upon experience and current on-air need. CFR is all about “strengthening faith, family, and community” and is looking for another team member to communicate these values to our audience. This is a full-time position for a creative self-starter who loves being around people and leading them. This team member will also work with our listeners, staff, and community members as they develop and coordinate contests, events, outreach efforts, concerts, and other promotional opportunities.
- The ideal candidate should have a heart to serve, be able to work on multiple projects at the same time, and a commitment and passion for results.
- Be an excellent communicator with creative skills
- Solid production skills and a working knowledge of studio audio equipment is preferred
- Quality on-air voice
- Public speaking skills and ability to interact with listeners and donors in a public setting
- Able to relate to the audience and have a strong listener interaction.
- Skills to operate control board, remote broadcasting, and other related production equipment
- Must be available for nights and weekends, as needed.
We are a small staff so this person must be able to work well with others, be a team player, and be willing to wear many hats when needed.
Radio and/or marketing experience is preferred, but not necessary. Knowledge of the CCM format and audience is a plus!
Send cover letter, resume, and demo of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Christian Family Radio: Christian Family Radio is a listener-funded broadcast ministry made up of three full power stations (WCVK Bowling Green, KY; WJVK Owensboro, KY; WZVK Glasgow, KY) with studios in Bowling Green, KY. In 2021, CFR was named Kentucky Broadcasters Association “Station of The Year” and was a finalist for Christian Music Broadcasters “Small Market Station of The Year.” Airing Christian contemporary music, programs like Focus on the Family, and interviews with artists, regional leaders, and local non-profits, CFR impacts the community with life-changing media.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com