TRAFFIC/ACCOUNTING POSITION – Chesapeake, VA
Chesapeake Portsmouth Broadcasting Corp.
Chesapeake Portsmouth Broadcasting Corp. is looking for a full time traffic person in our Chesapeake, VA office. This individual will handle the scheduling of commercial announcements as well as the preparation of billing, invoices, affidavits of performance, and other general office tasks. Hours are Monday-Friday from 9 AM – 5 PM.
- 1 to 2 years media experience preferred
- Possess innovative problem solving and decision making skills to achieve station goals and work with Sales Representatives to efficiently accommodate advertisers and maintain revenue
- Dependable and responsible and display excellent attention to detail, superior organizational skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Possess strong computer skills including proficiency in MS Office products (especially Excel)
- Demonstrate ability to work under pressure while meeting multiple deadlines with minimal supervision
- Maintain professional demeanor, proven ability to multi-task amid constant interruptions
Experience with Natural Log Traffic and Billing software preferred
If you’re interested in joining our staff in this traffic position, e-mail your resume and letter of introduction to Colleen Dick, Market Manager at [email protected].
Chesapeake Portsmouth Broadcasting Corp. is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com