Ambassador Advertising Agency is a for-profit corporation, seeking a seasoned bookkeeping/accounting professional.
- This position administers the bookkeeping, accounting and HR functions for Ambassador and Amb-OS Media (a wholly owned company of Ambassador).
- College degree with emphasis in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage and pay attention to details and follow through.
- Able to perform detailed accounting functions.
- Must be collaborative and an effective team member and team builder.
- Regular attendance and punctuality required.
- 5 to 10 years of business experience in bookkeeping/accounting roles
- HR experience preferred
- Manage basic accounting functions:
- Payroll (ADP)
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- 401k Filing
- Financial Reports to owners
- Property & Use
- 1099 Misc & Div
- Use Taxes
- Client Financial Reporting
- HR/Government Regulations
- Hiring and Wage Guidelines
- EDD Requirements
- OSHA Requirements
- Workers Compensation
- Client and Management Financial Reporting
- Periodic interface with auditor and CPA
- Report Writing utilities
Salary range $48,000 based upon education and experience. Benefits included.
Given the highly sensitive and confidential nature of the work, applicants may be subject to a credit background check.
Ambassador Advertising is a Christ-centered community that serves Christian broadcast ministries. A strong personal walk with Christ will be a critical element of success at the company and with its clients. An understanding of, and comfort with the work associated with these clients will also be critical.
1641 Langley Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org