Air 1 is looking for our next on-air personality
Our team of experienced On-Air Talent serves as the “voice” of Air1.
In this role, you will personally connect with our listeners in a positive and creative way, bringing to life EMF’s mission and vision to our audience. You will enthusiastically communicate original and creative material that develops a positive rapport with our audience and provides a compelling reason to listen. In addition, you will develop “relationships” with our audience and the community through music, inspiring stories, and “who they are” on and off air, resulting in increased listenership and commitment of our listeners.
This opportunity is for a proven professional who lives a Christian lifestyle, LOVES worship, is passionate about the radio industry and understands how to connect with their audience.
A little about Air1:
Air1 is a worship based format that reaches 43 states, with nearly 400 FM stations from California to Maine, including major markets in New York City, Los Angeles, Dallas, Houston, Phoenix, Nashville, Philadelphia, San Diego and more. Headquartered in Rocklin, CA, we impact an estimated 4.5 million listeners per week.
The “MUST-HAVE skills” list:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an On-Air Talent .(PPM experience a plus!)
- Ability to work within a team environment and help others shine if needed.
- An air check that demonstrates effective and disciplined show prep, as well as an engaging, conversational personality. We are not just looking for an announcer.
- The talent to connect with listeners on a daily basis
- The aptitude to execute topical, in-the-moment content
- The ability to share your faith in a real, authentic way
- An understanding of how to communicate with millennials
- The ability to create content for social media platforms on a weekly basis
For consideration, BOTH audio from recent on-air work AND resume,
must be provided. Please visit www.air1.com/jobs
You can upload your files to your application.
If you have any problems, you can email it to [email protected]
As the largest non-profit Christian Media Ministry, we provide a competitive salary and that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards Package also offers outstanding medical, dental and vision protection, as well as a robust 401K plan. You will have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life, including a generous paid time off policy as well as learning, growth and advancement opportunities. Even better, we have some cool not so usual benefits, like praying openly at work and time off for service projects.
- Must pass a pre-employment background & reference check
- Must provide proof of legal authorization to work in the US
To Apply: www.air1.com/jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.air1.com.