Nielsen July PPM numbers from all markets have been released. Go HERE for the latest numbers. Christian Radio ratings are sponsored by Dunham+Company on HisAir. August results are due starting 8/31.
The Jayar Show on The JOY FM/Tampa held a virtual VBS for listeners and their kids! The event features an original song by Josh Wilson specifically for the VBS. Check out the video HERE.
WJQK/Grand Rapids (JOY99) is spicing up their weekends, with the launch of their, “Saturday Night Throwback”, featuring hits from the 80’s 90’s and early 2000’s. WJQK PD Tommy Dylan says they’ve also launched, “The Joy Of Worship” – a 3 hour worship experience celebrating worship music.
His Radio/Greenville GM Allen Henderson tells HisAir today that beginning Aug. 6th, His Radio Praise, based in Greenville, SC, has expanded into Western North Carolina, airing on WLFA HD3 and on Translators 99.5 and 94.1 covering all of Asheville and surrounding areas.
Salem Media Group, Inc. released its results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2020. Second Quarter 2020 Results:
For the quarter ended June 30, 2020 compared to the quarter ended June 30, 2019:
- Total revenue decreased 18.3% to $52.9 million from $64.7 million;
- Total operating expenses decreased 9.0% to $53.8 million from $59.1 million;
- Net broadcast revenue decreased 19.6% to $39.5 million from $49.1 million;
- Station Operating Income (“SOI”) (1) decreased 43.9% to $6.4 million from $11.4 million;
- Same Station (1) net broadcast revenue decreased 17.4% to $38.7 million from $46.9 million;